- 1/2 can of corn (drained)
- 1/2 can black beans (drained)
- 1 jar salsa (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 package of Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning mix (dry)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained of fat
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- In your crock pot combine your black beans, corn, ranch mix, cumin, salsa, onion powder, garlic powder, ground black pepper, & chicken stock.
- Brown lean ground beef, drain and add to crock pot.
- Spoon the cream cheese over the top of the mixture and cover with a lid. Cook on low heat for 5 hours.
- Serve with fresh cilantro and sour cream if desired, enjoy!