- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into cubes
- ⅓ c olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp hot sauce
- 1 cup fiesta blend cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup diced green onion
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 9 X 13″ baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and hot sauce.
- Add the cubed cauliflower and chicken and stir to coat.
- Carefully scoop the cauliflower and chicken into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake the casserole for 55-60 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes, until cooked through, crispy, and browned on the outside.
- While casserole is cooking, fry your bacon.
- Once the cauliflower and chicken are fully cooked, remove from the oven.
- Top the casserole with the the cheese, bacon, and green onion.
- Return the casserole to the oven and bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Enjoy and you can serve with sour cream or ranch dressing, if desired.