Who doesn’t love a one dish meal?
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut in cubes
- ⅓ c olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp hot sauce
- 2 c fiesta blend cheese
- 1 c crumbled bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 9X13″ baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and hot sauce.
- Add the cubed potatoes and chicken and stir to coat.
- Carefully scoop the potatoes and chicken into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake the potatoes and chicken for 55-60 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes, until cooked through, crispy, and browned on the outside.
- While the potatoes are cooking, fry your bacon (about half a pound).
- Once the potatoes and chicken are fully cooked, remove from the oven.
- Top the cooked potatoes with the the cheese and bacon.
- Return the casserole to the oven and bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Enjoy and you can serve with sour cream or ranch dressing, if desired.