This is a sweet and savory vegetarian dish your family is sure to enjoy!
- 3 cups Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed, yellow leaves removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3-4 tbsp balsamic glaze
I am addicted to this balsamic glaze. It tasted delicious on just about everything and a little goes a long way!
Roasted Brussels sprouts:
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Lightly grease the foil-lined baking sheet.
- Slice all Brussels sprouts in half. In a medium bowl, combine halved Brussels sprouts, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt (to taste), and toss to combine. Place onto a foil-lined baking sheet, cut side down, and roast in the oven at 400 F for about 20 minutes. During the last 5-10 minutes of roasting, turn them over for even browning, the cut sides should be nicely and partially charred but not blackened.
- In a large bowl, combine roasted Brussels sprouts, pecans, and cranberries. Add balsamic glaze and mix to combine. Garnish with feta or blue cheese crumbles if desired. Enjoy!