- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 14 oz bag broccoli slaw mix
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 packet sweetener (I used Splenda)
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet and season it with salt and pepper to taste.
- While the meat is browning combine soy sauce, sweetener, vinegar and ginger in a small bowl.
- Remove the beef from the pan and set aside. Drain off the fat.
- Heat up the sesame oil and sauté the garlic, onion and slaw mix, until it is cooked to the desired tenderness.
- Stir in the sauce.
- Add the ground beef back in and mix well to combine.
- Serve hot and enjoy!