- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lbs extra-lean ground turkey
- 1 tsp clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup onions, diced
- 1 ½ cup green beans, chopped
- ¾ tomato sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add ground turkey and break it up until it’s in small pieces.
- Once the turkey is almost cooked through add in the onion and garlic. Stir occasionally and cook until onions are golden brown.
- Add Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and tomato sauce.
- Cover the skillet and simmer on low.
- In a separate pot, boil green beans until tender. Drain.
- Add green beans to skillet. Stir and serve!