- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1½ lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- lemon zest from 1 medium-sized lemon
- juice from 1 medium-sized lemon
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bibb lettuce
- Greek yogurt Tzatziki sauce
- toppings: sweet pepper, red onion, fresh dill, feta cheese, lettuce, cucumber
- Place the onion in the bottom of slow cooker, and add butter and chicken broth.
- Add chicken, and sprinkle lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic cloves, oregano, salt, and pepper on top.
- Cover and cook on high 2-3 hours or low 4-5 hours.
- Serve chicken on lettuce leaves and garnish with desired toppings.