- 1 can of black beans (drained & rinsed)
- 1 can of corn (drained)
- 1 can of Rotel tomatoes (not drained)
- 1 package of Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning mix (dry)
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp ground red pepper
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 3/4 cup of chicken stock
- In your crock pot combine your black beans, corn, Rotel tomatoes, ranch mix, cumin, chili powder, onion powder, ground red pepper, minced garlic, ground black pepper and chicken stock.
- In a large skillet heat your butter. Add ground chicken and diced onion. Cook over medium heat until chicken is cooked.
- Drain chicken of excess fat and add it to slow cooker.
- Place the cream cheese over the top of the chicken mixture and cover with a lid. Cook on low heat 5-7 hours.
- Stir well until all cream cheese lumps have dissolved.