This Brussels Sprouts, Cranberry and Quinoa Salad is simple to make, naturally vegan and gluten-free, and wonderfully light and delicious!
- 1 pound brussel sprouts, rinsed and ends trimmed, then halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- orange vinaigrette (see below)
- 1/4 cup freshly-squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- pinch of salt and pepper
To Make The Salad:
Toss all ingredients together until combined.
To Make The Orange Vinaigrette:
Whisk all ingredients together until combined.