Cauliflower Rice Lettuce Cups
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, mined
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 2 large carrots, shredded (about 2 cups)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2-3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 head cauliflower, shredded
- Romaine lettuce leaves, for serving
- Cilantro, for garnish
Sriracha Peanut Sauce
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon brown rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- Melt the coconut oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds, then add the onions and cook for 3-4 minutes. Stir in carrots and add lime juice, soy sauce, and half the salt. Cook, stirring frequently, for 7 minutes.
- Pour in the shredded cauliflower and remaining salt (to taste), and cook for another 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- For the sauce: Combine all sauce ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, and boil for 3-5 minutes, until thickened.
- Serve the cauliflower mixture in romaine leaves, and drizzle on peanut sauce.