1 packets dry chicken gravy mix
1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
1 cup water
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
garlic powder, salt & black pepper, to taste
1/2 cup sour cream
1. Season chicken with garlic powder, salt and pepper
2. In slow cooker, whisk together gravy mix, chicken soup and water
3. Place chicken in slow cooker and cover them with gravy.
4. Cook on low for 3-4 hours
5. Break chicken apart with a fork
6. Add sour cream and mix together
Green Beans Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt to taste
- 12 ounces fresh green beans
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl whisk the oil, garlic, egg and salt together.
- Toss in the green beans and coat well.
- Sprinkle in Parmesan on the green beans and toss gently.
- Place evenly on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden.
- To crisp, heat for a minute or two under broiler.