Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 50 minutes Total Time: 1 hour Servings: 4
- 1 large cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 1/2 cups tomato sauce
- 2 ounces pepperoni
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano (optional)
- Toss the cauliflower in the oil, place on a baking sheet in a single layer and roast in a preheated 400F oven until it starts to caramelize, about 20-30 minutes, mixing half way through.
- Mix the cauliflower, pizza sauce, pepperoni and olives, reserving some pepperoni and olives, place in a baking dish, sprinkle on the cheese followed by the reserved toppings and the oregano.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven until the cheese has melted and the sides are bubbling, about 20 minutes.